Trondheim Spektrum is one of the largest arena in the world. It can hold more than 12,000 concert or 8960 for handball. It held for European Handball Championship in 2020 both for the men and women tournaments.
Attractive points in design:
- Cut corner design. There are four cut corners of the arena. All of them are 45 degree angle design, which ensures the corners looks pretty and easier on installing.
- Partial closing design. Some times operators required need to save more space for performance, so it need to closed some rows of telescopic seating system. Our system can meet this requirement.
- Up to 27 structural rows design. That is one big group telescopic, very amazing. Even it is 27 rows, when audiences walk on the decking, it is very stable.
- Nose mounted of 1st row. The 1st row seats can be easily dis-assembly and assembly. The 1st row can be chosen to add one more row seats or install front rails.
- Most of the seats are folded automatically. It save the time to operate systems.
- For the biggest ground of telescopic, there are 2 to 3 rows in the middle that are used as aisles connected to the second row balcony.
In November 2019, Norwegian venue designers, business and operation managers, and celebrities in the Norwegian sports industry visited the venues. The venue managers spoke with us face-to-face and spoke highly of it.
More activities of this arena:
- The venue opened on October 4, 2019, where John Mayer opened his 2019 tour “I guess I just think I like the world tour”.
- In addition to sports and concerts, the hall is often used to hold courses, seminars, conferences and trade exhibitions, such as fisheries exhibitions.
- The final of the 2020 Melodi Grand Prix was held on February 2020. It was not held in the capital Oslo for the first time.
- Trondheim Spektrum will host the 2025 World Men’s Handball Championship.